The following changes were appliedintroduced
- A new and improved developer workbench basting an improved user interface and a more powerful script editor
- Device provisioning: allows devices to be connected to Apstrata, to be authenticated and make API calls.
The following features are no longer backward compatible:
- INVALID_FORM error code has been changed to INVALID_SCHEMA when updating the user schema with missing required fields.
- INVALID_USER error code has been changed to INVALID_IDENTIFIER when an owner passes and invalid user login to the parameter apsdb.runAs.
- The prefixes "apsdb_" and "apsdb." for schemas are now restricted for system schemas.
- The following strings "authenticated-users", "authenticated", "nobody", "anonymous", "all" and "creator" are restricted and cannot be used as user's login.