ApstrataCMS needs an apstrata account to run and can be hosted on any server that supports php, no other server requirements are needed.
Getting the code
ApstrataCMS code is available as open source from GitHub at https://github.com/apstrata/SDKs/tree/master/ApstrataCMS.
ApstrataCMS and ApstrataSDK depend on the dojo 1.6 framework, you can download from here: http://download.dojotoolkit.org/release-1.6.1/dojo-release-1.6.1-src.zip
- Copy the ApstrataCMS code into your webserver's root directory.
- Copy the ApstrataSDK into /lib/ApstrataSDK subfolder
- Unpack the dojo zip file into /lib/dojo folder
- build: ant build scripts for obtaining ApstrataSDK, dojo and libraries and running js/css packaging utilities (this is work in progress, not available currently from SVN)
- lib: Libraries used in the site
- dojo: use dojo 1.6, the folder should contain directly the 4 dojo packages; dojo, dijit, dojox and util
- manage: cms backend and configuration files
- resources: various image and other resources that are not theme dependent used in the site
- home: base folder for widgets used on the site
- templates: php templates
- [themeName]: a folder per php templates set (customize templates here)
- themes: CSS themes
- [themeName]: a folder per css theme (customize templates here)
- page.php: main controller
- manage/config.php: Main configuration php script for the site
- src/home/ApConfig.js: Apstrata config for the widgets used on the site
- src/home/CmsConfig.js: Apstrata config for the cms
CMS manage/config.php params
- apstrataServiceURL: apstrata service base URL, i.e.: "https://apsdb.apstrata.com/sandbox-apsdb/rest"
- apstrataKey: apstrata account key, i.e.: E83D557788
- contentStore: apstrata store, i.e.: site
- developmentMode: this should be true throughout the development process, set to false on production deployments
- useStub: this should be true, if the CMS should not get the content from apstrata but from a local set of test data, this is convenient in development
- apstrataConnectionTimeout: connection timeout for cross domain apstrata connections, typically 30000
- urlPrefix: This should be set to the default php script that creates the pages i.e.: "page.php?pageId=", typically this would be "pages/" if url rewriting is enabled, as an example pages/myPage would substitute page.php?pageId=myPage
- template: name of the template/skin used, i.e.: apstrata